“casual dining”

Carrazza's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 9 Restaurants in Cresco
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 June 2014

perfect for what we were looking for - reasonably priced, good all American type food. Waiter was adorable :) He couldn't help us enough

1  Thank Joan E

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Great food and reasonable prices. Love the casual atmosphere and the staff is awesome! When they have entertainment there is no cover charge :-) We had a fun time and will definitely go back again!

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I've been here before and it was very good. I went here today and it was terrible!!! I'm guessing they changed chefs from the last time because the French onion soup tasted burnt, I then had the veal Marsala and it was also terrible I mean... Canned mushrooms? Really? I know the difference! The sauce tasted like the same beef base as the French onion ( burnt ) it was bitter and the wine was not cooked down enough. Think of beef gravy with wine poured into it with too much salt and bitter. Awful tasting. I sent it back and asked for a burger to be cooked medium rare and it was well done , at this point I just dealt with it and asked for a to go box. The waitress on the other hand was very nice and accommodating. If the owners are reading this review I highly advise you to hire a new chef or cook! Whoever was there today 6/3/2013 did not know how to cook very well. I was upset because I really enjoyed the food the last time , this made me not want to come back. I never send food back and I had to send the French onion soup and the veal Marsala back. There was no way I was paying 15.00 for that. It was truly disgusting

Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

I went there on prime rib night which was 15.00 prime rib which came with a salad. Salad was fresh. Prime rib was delicious! And served in au jus with a horseradish cream. I chose a side of red skinned mashed potatoes and carrots; they were both delicious! Carrots are usually hit or miss for every restaurant but these carrots were excellent! The mashed potatoes were excellent as well. The prime rib was flavorful ,tender and plentiful. We also had calamari as an appetizer, it was fresh, crisp and tasty. The ambiance is that of a pub with a few hints of homey. Don't pass this place up based on the interior design!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

My husband and our inlaws stopped by on our last night of vacation before heading back to Ny and what a pleasant surprise. The chef was amazing and who would think he would be working off the beaten path in a small town! He should be in the city where his talents would be recognized! Hats off to the chef whom we found out to named mark and is a ny native! go figure.!! Our server steven was very good also and seemed very attentive. my husband still talks about the chicken brushetta the chef made for him and I the the penne alfredo which was to die for.Happy holidays to the chef and they can bet to see us again for the holidays!