“Recent return to Cresson House B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresson
Cresson House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cresson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I just spent another wonderful stay at the Cresson House B & B and can't rave enough about the innkeepers, Marti & Steve, the very tasty breakfasts, the cleanliness of my room and the rest of the house and the friendly comfortable atmosphere. Would recommend it highly. Loved my stay. Maryanne Solarczyk

Room Tip: The St. Gallitzin Room is my favorite as it is on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Cresson House was an excellent choice when we stayed there in early October. Inn keepers Marti and Steve are so warm and welcoming it felt like we were visiting family. They couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. They invited us to help ourselves to things in the fridge and to simply make ourselves at home. We were in town for a family event but couldn't wait to get back each night to relax and enjoy the ambience of Cresson House. It's worth a stay even if you do not have any other reason to visit the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We have stayed at the B & & B for the past 4 years while our daughter is attending Mt. Aloysius College each time is a wonderful and welcoming experience. Marti and Steve offer warm hospitality and the breakfast is to delicious worth getting up early for.

Room Tip: All rooms good choice
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We love staying at the Cresson House and fondly refer to this lovely BB as "Marty & Steve's". The Innkeeper's Marty & Steve have every detail covered from the pristine white wooden rocking chairs and beautiful hanging ferns lining the porch to the well appointed rooms and not to be missed country breakfast. The house is spotless inside and out and there is a genuine sense of care taken by this terrific couple to make sure your stay is comfortable..As a native of Cresson my family has been visiting the Cresson House for years and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our experience at the Cresson Bed n Breakfast House was a verycomfortable enjoyable one, Everything was perfect. The owners, Marti and Steve are wonderful and very down-to-earth couple who made our stay so wonderful with their warm hospitality. I recommend this place highly and give it a 5-star.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean, cozy and comfortable,
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Cresson House for a week long trip. Marty was amazingly hospitable. This was my first B&B experience and I'm certain that it will not be my last. I had a lot of work to do while I was in town and I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere. I will definitely be back and will recommend this place to anyone and everyone that needs a place to stay in or near Cresson!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PAisHome
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights mid-week at this lovely B & B early in June! I am so tardy in my review but this B & B definitely rates a review, late as it is! We have stayed at many B & Bs in the past--and this is one of the very best--if not the best! Great location (close to Allegheny portage NM amd Johnstown flood natl memorial), wonderful rooms, great value, and Marty is undoubtedly the best proprietor! So friendly and definitely wanted to please us! And there were so many extras. She made sure the pistacio bowl was full--my husband's favorite nut! And I loved the chocolate bowl! And all liquid refreshments in the fridge were fair game! Yes, all the reviews are dead-on! This B & B is to die for! Marty, thanks for everything from the Oregon couple!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Been to Cresson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!