“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresson
Cresson House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cresson B&B and Inns
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Amazing”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Another visit this time our family attending daughters graduation from Mount a must stay. Welcoming,breakfast delicious.We have stayed at least 10 times. So convient to Mount Aloysius College.Steve and Marti are the best

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Cresson House is a great b and b -- wonderful, comfortable, clean rooms in a niftily restored house. But most wonderful is the care and service that Marti and Steve provide -- attentive, informative, caring -- just the best. If you're in this general area, this is the bad and breakfast for you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Olean, New York
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Cresson House B&B many times while visiting family in the area.We love everything about it.The house is beautiful,immaculate and breakfast is always delicious! Marti and Steve are a wonderful couple.They do whatever they can to accommodate your every need and always make you feel at home.We are fortunate to have found this little gem.Our last stay was this past weekend, everything was perfect... as always! We look forward to our next stay at the Cresson House B&B.Thank you, Marti and Steve.

Jack and Chris Q :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Cresson House is a wonderful place to stay. It is an extremely charming and very well-kept old home. Marti, one of the owners, came out to greet us when we pulled up like we were visiting family members and told us to make ourselves at home. She really means it, too! The house is very clean and the service is impeccable. Marti makes the most wonderful breakfast (the presentation is lovely as well), and she'll make different things depending on guests' preferences and dietary needs. I stayed here with my husband during a very sad time in our lives (an immediate family member's funeral), and Marti was so warm and welcoming. She sat with us at breakfast and asked how things were going and gave us hugs when we left. I was looking forward to staying here since I love B&Bs, but the experience went far and above my expectations. I highly recommend that you stay at Cresson House, there is no better place to stay in the area!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are more spacious than others so if you need a certain amount of open space, make...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth T
United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This inn is wonderful. The house is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. I loved the period charm of the rooms. It has every modern convenience and comfort yet is true to its history. The owner Marti is one of the kindest people you will ever meet, also a fabulous breakfast chef. Nothing remotely negative can be said about our stay and I definitely hope to return.
Gail H

Room Tip: There is one lovely first floor room if one has difficulty with stairs.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I think this is our 8th stay in Cresson House Bed and Breakfast this weekend we brought 2 couples with us and loved it. Warm, welcoming, fabulous breakfast and you feel like it is home. Mart and Steve go out of their way to make you feel at home. Glenn and Lynda

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had never stayed at a bed & breakfast before and didn't know what to expect. Marti & Steve went over and above any expectations I had, they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They made me feel very comfortable & welcomed. They couldn't do enough for you. The rooms were very comfortable & clean. Breakfast was delicious! I highly recommend "The Cresson House Bed & Breakfast" to everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cresson
Quality Inn
#5 of 7 in Johnstown
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 7 in Johnstown

Been to Cresson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!