“Centrally located peaceful getaway with awesome inn keeper”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Danielsville
Filbert Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Danielsville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2010

My wife and I completely enjoyed our stay at this Inn with a delicious home cooked farm fresh breakfast each morning. We never found ourselves more than 20 minutes from anything we wanted to do. Kathy made us feel at home and was truly there for us. Kathy lived up to her motto of "enter as strangers, leave as friends...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 September 2009

I originally checked into the Filbert for one night, as a break on my thru-hike on the nearby Appalachian Trail. Thanks to host Kathy and her gregarious personality and fantastic cooking, my stay turned into three nights as I relaxed and enjoyed the facilities of this restored Danielsville property. My fellow guests included professionals on a mid week break and the Filbert is close to the Leighigh Valley Shopping District and many good eateries and local attractions.
Staying at the Filbert and meeting the friendly people of Pennsylvannia is easily one of my highlights of my stay in the US, I absolutely recommend this property as a fun, personable alternative to staying in homogenous mid range hotel chains.
Thank you Kathy & best wishes!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo

Been to Filbert Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!