Hampton Inn Danville
US$71
QualityInn
Pine Barn Inn(Danville)
US$131
Red Roof Inn Danville(Danville)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Red Roof
US$74
US$158
Quality Inn(Bloomsburg)
US$74
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$152
US$120
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubroom was cleanwafflesseparate roomeasy accessknoebels amusement parkfamily tripoff the highwayminute drivefresh fruitwould stay here againfitness centercookiesstaff was friendlycoffee maker
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Avoid room 120 which backs onto a very noisy elevator shaft which clunked well into the small hours. Other than that, rooms are beautifully appointed and the staff and facilities are excellent! My children enjoyed the swimming pool (towels provided) which is small but clean. Above average breakfast bar with hot entrees.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danville-11, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your recommendation.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our indoor pool and breakfast bar.
Here at Hampton Inn Danville PA it is our goal to provide exceptional customer service and outstanding quality to our Guests.
We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I checked in tonight to the Hampton Inn Danville to find I am not on the highest floor and am in an accessible room. The room smells like an old bar and there isn't even a bedskirt on the bed.

I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member, yet never seem to have my profile preferences honored.You can't tell me that EVERYONE on the third floor is a Hilton Diamiond member. What is the point of being loyal to a hotel chain if they don't even care about you? This is the second time in two weeks I have not had my preferences honored. Thinking it might be time to switch to Marriott...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Danville-11, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback.
I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay concerning the Hilton Honors Program.
Hilton Honors benefits are different for different tiers of membership.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve your again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Danville Hampton Inn coming from New York City . We had our choice of hotels in PA but we choose Hampton Inn because we have never been disappointed by any Hilton chain. The hotel was beautiful, clean, as well as our room which included microwave and refrigerator,coffee maker , hot breakfast, pool ,free parking and fitness center. I was able to use my AARP discount and saved even more. We will definitely return this summer .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Magnificent customer service and cleanliness is very important to us here at the
Hampton Inn Danville PA.
We can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

On our first visit to Danville we stayed at the Best Western and then the next time we switched to the Hampton Inn. We will continue to stay at the Hampton Inn because the rooms and dining area are so much better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I like the renovations that the Hampton inn are undergoing. The Hampton inn from the last 5 years and are transforming into a more contemporary finishes with ceramic tiles, curved shower rod, and quality bathroom fixtures. The only thing I notice was the shower head and no digital thermostat to control the heater or air conditioner. The lobby was inviting for group gathering and the breakfast is still the traditional Hampton inn breakfast.

Only request to the hotel is to add a digital thermostat. Otherwise, might have to get up in the middle of the night to adjust the temperature.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business