“Dirty ,dirty, dirty”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Dirty ,dirty, dirty”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Did I say this place was dirty. Filthy would be a better word, although the food was good, I would hate to see what the kitchen looks like. How could they let their restaurant get this rundown. How hard is the clean, waitstaff was not very friendly. If they would clean this place up it might have a chance to make it.

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“This place is just awful!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I had misgivings before I even went inside, but my friends said it was 'good' - NOT! The food was awful, our waitress seemed to have a hygiene problem and the place was filthy! Won't go back!

Pennsylvania
“One of the Best Places in the Danville Area”
Reviewed 23 March 2009

This is a good choice while you are in Danville. Good food and service. The restaurant is always clean and tidy. The staff is friendly and efficient.

illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Pancake Place Around”
Reviewed 19 February 2009

Me and my family was passing through the area on interstate 80 when we decided to stop and eat at country kitchen. This restaurant was wonderful. The service, variety of menu, the prices, management and the cleanliness were spectacular. The menu had several to choose from including breakfast, sandwiches, burgers, & steaks. My family would recommend this restaurant to everyone and we will more in like stop in server times when we are in the area.

1 Thank whitegirlheather