“Always my first choice”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times. The reason I come back is because of the all around customers service and clean rooms. The Front staff has never been less that professional and kind during check in/out. Each time I've checked in ,there has always been the house keeping staff out with their carts doing their jobs. Each time I've always been greeted with a hello or a smile.
Normally ,housekeeper's keep to themselves and seem as if they would rather be somewhere else. Not here at the red roof. Customer service doesn't stop at check in. It's amazing how a smile can make a lasting impression.

• Stayed: February 2014
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. Guest feedback like yours is an inspiration to our entire team. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. I am very happy to hear you received excellent customer service from our staff and enjoyed a clean room. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Danville

Reviewed 8 February 2014

My husband was scheduled for cataract surgery. We live 2 1/2 hours away and decided it was better to reserve a room the night before the surgery to avoid a VERY early commute and stay the next day for the post-op exam. It was a very good choice since we had to go back to the hospital twice for minor surgical adjustments. If we hadn't stayed, we would have had a lot of extra travel. The room was clean, almost too quiet- we are used to some noise at home! It was near to several restaurants so we had choices for meals. The price was right. The staff was helpful. Everything was in working order, including the washroom sink stopper, which in almost every hotel I have ever stayed in, is usually broken! We have no complaints at all. A good deal!

Room Tip: We chose the Superior King room. It has a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker, as well as a safe, if...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for your positive comments and for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am happy to hear you were pleased with the customer service you received, the cleanliness of your room and that everything was in working order. I am glad you also found our inn to be a good value. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We found this motel because of a coupon in a booklet at a welcome center. My husband and I were traveling with our truck and trailer but were having serious mechanical problems with the truck. We were making our way toward home, needed to stop for the night but feared to travel very far from the highway. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. It was just off the exit, had ample parking for our truck/trailer combo, and was reasonably priced. The room was pleasant and clean. There were several restaurants within walking distance. Even with the interstate close by, we had a quiet night. The breakfast the next morning was very convenient, and the food choices were good. Staff was helpful and courteous. This is not a vacation destination, but it is more than adequate as a quiet, safe place to spend a night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am happy to hear you found your room to be pleasant and clean, that you had a quiet night to rest, and that you found us to be a good value. I am also happy to hear you found our staff to be helpful and courteous. I will be sure to share your positive comments with our entire team. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

There aren't too many hotels near Knoebels, and this was just in the price range we needed. The room was everything you'd expect from a basic motel room, but it felt pretty spacious. The beds were comfy, and the staff was very friendly. My only complaint was that there should be an extra ice machine--there was only one, and it was nextdoor to the office, and our rooms were the far end of the second building.
Plan on staying there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for your positive comments. Your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to hear you found our beds to be comfortable and our staff friendly and our rate to be a good value. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the red roof inn was. I typically stay at a different hotel chain but was on a budget and decided to give the red roof inn a try. The staff at the front desk was friendly, the room was clean and smelled good too, and also, as a smoker, i appreciated that even though it is a smoke free hotel they had an ample amount of ash trays stationed throughout the outside of the building. The check out time at 12 noon was great. An extra hour compared to other hotels was wonderful.
Overall, i enjoyed my stay and would stay at this location again when on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kbabs47
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for your positive comments. I am happy to hear you were pleased with your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Danville and found us to be a good value. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly, and that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room. We are the best value here at the exit. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I know, "you stayed at a Red Roof? Were you desperate?" Nope! We have stayed at the Danville Red Roof several times on holiday trips to the east coast. Every time, regardless of our arrival time, we have been greeted by a wonderful staff and excellent rooms. The beds are comfy, the rooms are clean and the parking lots and sidewalks are always clear of snow and ice. Smoke free rooms were a great asset.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mom2DeetnJae
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for your positive comments and for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. Your positive feedback is an inspiration to our entire team. I am happy to hear you received excellent customer service, and found your room to be clean, comfortable and smoke-free. We greatly value your business and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in a king bed/non-smoking room for one night with my husband. The hotel was conveniently located next to the interstate (80) as well as a local hospital where my mother was staying for the night. The room itself was clean (a little dated), with a nice, big, king sized bed. It did offer cable, a flat screen TV, and a hair dryer (not to mention a shower with good water pressure), but it lacked a few basic things that I have grown accustomed to: an in room coffee maker and a mini-fridge. The room was adequate but a little cramped. However, the price was great, I had no issues checking-in or out, and it was nice and quiet. I would definitely go back with the understanding that it is simply a cheap place to sleep with no frills.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank crystalregnurse

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am happy to hear you found our location to be conveniently located, and a good value, and that you had a nice, quiet stay. We do also offer rooms with more amenities such as in-room coffee and micro fridges at a slightly higher rate. We value your comments and appreciate your business. Thank you again. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#5 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!