“Helpful, quick and friendly!!”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Philadelphia
“Helpful, quick and friendly!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 2 nights when we went to Knoebels for a family reunion. The service at check in AND check out was delightful! I had to ask where a few places were, and the manager himself was very gracious and told us where everything was. Kevin and his staff were wonderful in every way!! We will definitely be returning next year and bringing more family with us!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time from your busy schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments about myself and my staff are very much appreciated. I was happy to hear that you felt right at home. We look forward to seeing you as well as your family in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Grafton
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Arrived at 1 am and was promptly checked in. Room was nice, bed comfortable. Very quiet. Left in the morning so I did not have a chance to go on line with wifi. Front desk clerk at check out was very nice. Rate was very reasonable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Danville. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a reasonable rate. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. I will be sure to tell my Front Desk GSR about your kind words. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2014

For $49/night it was just fine! Nice room, clean, quiet as long as you're away from the main road and you can't beat the price. Friendlys restaurant right next door for food and close enough to Danville to run in and get out and just off the interstate for convenience.

Room Tip: Get a room on the backside away from the main road.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for your positive comments and for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am happy to hear you were pleased with the convenience of our property, the cleanliness of your room and that everything was in working order. I am glad you also found our inn to be a good value. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Spend the extra money and stay somewhere better! It took us about 45 minutes just to check in! The receptionist keep taking the phone calls coming in and booking reservations for people over the phone while there was a line of customers in the lobby waiting for service! My family booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. My room was gross! There was mold all over the ceiling above our beds and in the bedroom. The sheets appeared to be clean. But the bathroom was gross!!! It was not cleaned well at all. The corners of the ceilings had cobwebs and dirt! We found a cockroach in the bathroom of the other room! It was not worth the money at all! I would have rather spent more money for a better hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer L
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry about the inconveniences that you encountered while you were at my inn. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests has an exceptional stay with us and in your case we failed. There is no excuse for the cobwebs in the corners, and the dirty bathroom floor. We take all of our guests comments very seriously. We read them, learn from them, and use them to better serve our guests. Once again thank you for sharing your comments with us, and I hope you will give us the opportunity to provide our usual high level of service.
OldBridge
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were looking for a hotel within 15 minutes from Knoebel's that was pet friendly. Decided on the RR because it was the best value in comparison to the surrounding hotels, they were more money. I figured if I was going to stay in a dive, why not spend the least amount of money doing it. I must say, for the rate we paid, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel manager, Kevin, was friendly, pleasant and accommodating. I requested a second floor in the back, with microwave - not a problem at all. If you are looking to crash for a night or two, this hotel is simple and gives you all the necessities you need. Clean bathroom, bedding and quiet. Well done Roof!

Room Tip: Request a top room on the back side, the highway is in the front.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Danville. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at a reasonable rate. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guest with the best lodging needs that we can. I will be sure to tell the staff about your kind words. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Shoreline, CT
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Checked in to this low-price motel after a day of hot day behind the wheel only to find that at least a dozen flies were already in the room. And this property has subscribed to the "Charge For A Safe And Promise A Rebate at Checkout" with the hope most customers will leave without asking. And the Wi-Fi worked (miserably) at first and then quit entirely. The front desk had the Internet provider call me, their customer, to give some sort of convoluted answer and then told the desk that all was well. The discount proffered was appreciated but this place has lost its appeal in any circumstances.

Room Tip: Select another area motel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Billsdaddy
i0010, Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry about the inconveniences that you encountered while you were at my inn. Our goal is to ensure each of our guests has an exceptional stay with us and in your case we failed. I am very sorry about the WI-FI and any other issues that you encountered during your stay. We take all of our guests comments very seriously. We read them, learn from them, and use them to better serve our guests. Once again thank you for sharing your comments with us, and I hope you will give us the opportunity to provide our usual high level of service.
South Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nothing fancy about this hotel. We checked in late for a low rate - $59 for two double beds. The front desk was friendly and gave us directions to our room. Our room was clean, with no frills. TV worked fine. Water pressure was fantastic. We would happily stay there again.

Room Tip: Two story hotel with no elevator. Keep that in mind.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy S
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#4 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!