“BEST Restuarant in Danville, PA!!”

Brews and Bytes Cafe and Eatery
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Description: ... with the most extensive and unique fusion/eclectic vegetarian (seafood too) menu within 100 miles, Brews N Bytes distinguishes itself from the mundane. Great food in a great atmosphere. BYOB OK! Outdoor dining. Live music. Cool artwork. Lending Library. Free WIFI for our friends and customers. Friendly-Family Owned & Operated. Kids always welcome! Come on in and tell us all about yourselves!
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love Brews N' Bytes and consider myself a regular customer, as I have been coming here regularly since they opened.... Chef Lisa's soups are to die for! She makes two every day and they are all great. One of Friday's selections is always Cincinnati Chili, and it should not be missed. Other favorites include the puffer stuffers, paninis, smoothies, and mochas. Whatever you do- save room for dessert. My personal favorite is the espresso brownie, but there are many other homemade selections. This is a small, family run establishment tucked away on a side street, with a friendly staff and great service.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

There is a great vegetarian variety. I live the hummus wrap. I was also a fan of the black bean soup. The chili was great, too. One visit they had a delicious chocolate cake. Yum!

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

The Perez Family runs a cozy and friendly cafe and restaurant. We had lunch with our two kids on the way to Knoebels amusement park.

The extensive menu includes vegetarian and seafood options.

I had the Figlio, a grilled provolone and goat cheese sandwich with fried onions and fig chutney. The roasted garlic and squash soup I added on the side was good, but a little watery.

The kids enjoyed their smoothies and my wife thought the veggie burger wrap was fresh and satisfying.

The atmosphere is very comfortable and the service extremely friendly. We will return next time we are in Danville.

1  Thank cplong
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate here for lunch and dinner during a weekend visit to Knoebels (about 20 minutes away). The owners/chefs came from Miami so in addition to standout vegetarian fare, there is also a Carribean/Latin twist to many of the dishes (empanadas, huevos rancheros, etc). I grew up in Miami having frequented Cuban restaurants and Brews and Bytes had the best black bean soup I have had outside of Miami. Funky, laid-back, relaxing setting with eclectic art and furniture. They have games such as Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit and Uno that you are welcome to play while waiting for your food. Excellent prices and very friendly servers. Open late as well, which seems rare in the area. All in all, an outstanding local choice in Knoebels land that makes you wonder why your town does not have a restaurant like this and you also wonder why they are located in the relative isolation of Danville, PA.

1  Thank biggreencane
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Family owned and family run restaurant. Not your run of the mill restaurant ...this is a real treasure. The soups alone are worth the visit. But don't stop there. Treat yourself to any one of the great sandwiches or paninis ... you will not be disappointed. And save room for the homemade dessert... a different choice every day and always delicious.

1  Thank wolffyb1