“Friendly Folks” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Shippensburg, United States
“Friendly Folks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff were very friendly and welcoming on the phone when I made the reservations, and upon at arrival and departure. I had my dog along with me for the stay and they were very interested in meeting her, gave her treats and made us both feel very welcome.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cody P, Sales Champion at BEST WESTERN Danville Inn, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! Here at the Best Western, we treat pets like they are family. By telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to improve, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

If I can be of any further assistance now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 570-275-5750.

Thanks again for taking the valuable time out of your day to share your thought with us. We hope to hear from you in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have had to stay in Danville for business over the past two months, and found the place great! The staff is professional, respectful & always does a good job. The room (King-NS-Suite) was well appointed, clean and quiet; the internet works great too! The breakfast in the morning is a treat and served early. The place overall looks good, and is not run down. The fitness center needs some attention, and the pool is rather small. The staff is fabulous, and even me dug out my car in the parking lot after a recent snow storm! I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! By telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to improve, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Landenberg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable and breakfast buffet offered a lot of variety. Spent one night and our grandchildren enjoyed the pool. This is not a luxury facility and I have rated it with that in mind. A good value, you won't have to wonder what you might find, it is a good stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cody P, Sales Champion at BEST WESTERN Danville Inn, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! We are glad to hear that your grandchildren enjoyed our pool, and even more pleased you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Also, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable rooms. By telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to improve, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Clean, Comfy, Nice Staff and good breakfast. Will stay yearly at this location. Internet was OK, very slow on 2 mornings but that was the only hiccup and was very minor. Would suggest possibly adding Bacon to menu on weekends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our great breakfast, and our friendly staff was able to meet your needs. I apologize for our internet being slow, we will be sure to look into this to make sure it does not happen in the future. By telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to improve, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I had an impromptu stop late at night as I travelled home for the holidays. I was greeted by a nice young guy at the front desk (wish I caught his name), he had a beard and was wearing a sweater and a hat. I travel a lot and am always greeted by someone in a suit who acts like they don't have time for me. This guy was a nice surprise, just friendly and helpful and laid-back in the best way possible.

The room itself was nice and clean, and I especially appreciate that they welcome pets (with a treat!). As a student, the value for the price couldn't have been better. I will be staying again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah H, Sales Champion at BEST WESTERN Danville Inn, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review about your stay here at the Best Western Plus Danville Inn. We appreciate the feedback, and are thrilled that you had nothing but positive things to say!

The front desk agent on the night of your stay was James, and he was very happy to hear your lovely comments about him. Everyone here on the front desk takes great pride in making our guests feel comfortable and welcome, including our four-legged guests who we welcome with treats. I'll also be sure to pass on the comments you made about the clean rooms to our housekeeping staff to remind them of what a great job they're doing, and let them know that their hard work isn't going unnoticed.

Reviews, whether positive or negative, help us learn what we're doing right, how we can improve, and the overall opinion on our location from people that matter: the average traveler. I really appreciate your kind words, and can't wait to welcome you back in the future! If I can be of any more assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact us at (570) 275- 5750. Have a wonderful holiday season, we hope to see you again soon!
Sussex County, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Best Western Danville PA - November 2013 Nicest Best Western I have stayed at. Clean rooms, homey and updated, very friendly employees, tasty breakfast included plenty to choose from - no complaints at all..couldn't ask for more and would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sarah H, Sales Champion at BEST WESTERN Danville Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hi Brenda! Thank you for leaving such a nice review about our hotel, the Best Western Plus here in Danville. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing, as it helps us better serve our guests in the future.

I'm glad you found something to enjoy on our breakfast bar, as we try to include something for everyone. Most importantly, I'm happy that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and our staff to be friendly. These are the two things we take the most pride in here at our location, so it's great when people take notice. I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff!

If I can be of any more assistance to you, please don't hesitate to call us at (570) 275 - 5750. We can't wait to welcome you back, and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The rooms are out dated, the TV in the room scrambled every time you walk by it. The only staff members that were professional was the food service and the young lady that checked me in. When the general manager of an establishment behaves towards a customer as she did to me, makes you wonder how she treats her staff. I have been to other Best Westerns plenty of times and this is by far the worst!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank broketravelbug
Sarah H, Sales Champion at BEST WESTERN Danville Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay here at Best Western Plus in Danville. We really appreciate your feedback on how we're doing, what we're doing right, and how we can improve. I'm very happy to hear your compliments towards our front desk staff and breakfast attendant, and apologize that we could not further meet your needs. Unfortunately, our upgrade to flatscreen TVs throughout the hotel will not take place until December, and I'm sorry that you had to stay in a room with a television that you felt was outdated.

It's great that you left a review telling us what you liked and didn't like about your stay. Good comments about what people enjoyed coupled with constructive criticism about how we can improve helps us better serve our guests in the future.

If we can be of any more service to you, feel free to contact us at phone number (570) 275-5750.

Travellers are raving about these Danville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Hampton Inn Danville
#4 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#3 of 7 in Bloomsburg

Been to BEST WESTERN Danville Inn? Share your experiences!