I confess I was lured by the word, "plus." Sounds like things might be extra special, right? I found things average but really, we got what we needed and that was a safe place to sleep. I did, however, have an unfortunate occurrence with the BWP public computer. I decided to check email and as I began to type my email provider address in the browser, I noticed the addresses coming up were directed for porn sites. I did tell the young gentleman who was on front desk duty. He erased the browsing history and did say he would talk to the 3rd shift front desk staff. That is all well and good, but as one simply cannot regulate a guest's morality, perhaps BWP could place locks on internet sites? I am mortified to think of a 13-year old logging on to check their Facebook account and stumbling upon an unsavory website. One pet peeve, and I would mention here that my family stayed at three separate hotels on this particular trip, not one of the Best Western Plus staff said THANK YOU. We have a choice of lodgings when traveling and the reality is that guests keep hotels in business and folks employed. Is it so difficult to say thank you?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great property right off of I-80. Quick on and off the interstate ramp. Heated in-door pool! express check-in & Check-out available. Try our new Deluxe continental breakfast. (6:00am to 9:00am) Close to Geisinger ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Danville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Danville Hotel Danville
- Best Western Danville Hotel
- Danville Best Western