If you are traveling Route 80 through Pennsylvania, I'd strongly recommend the Best Western Danville-especially if you are travellng with pets. Some places say they are "pet friendly" but this one really is. Our 2 little dogs were given treats and several staff members paused to pet them. They were very friendly to humans, too. One of the desk clerks noticed that I liked hot tea. The next time I passed through the lobby he told me he had just heated some water, in case I felt like a cup of tea. Now, that is a remarkably high level of service. When we were getting ready to leave, there was an ice storm. We were encouraged to stay beyond check out time in the hopes that the storm passed. We did stay a little over and when we left we were cautioned to have a safe trip home. It was like leaving grandma's.
I should also mention that the rooms are spotless, modern and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great property right off of I-80. Quick on and off the interstate ramp. Heated in-door pool! express check-in & Check-out available. Try our new Deluxe continental breakfast. (6:00am to 9:00am) Close to Geisinger ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Danville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Danville Hotel Danville
- Best Western Danville Hotel
- Danville Best Western