“Oh no!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Elysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Oh no!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We ordered the seafood potato skins, came drowning in spicy salsa and the seafood was imitation crab and those tiny shrimp you get on salads. Sent it back since we asked if it was spicy and the waitress said no. I ordered crab legs which were covered in old bay and some other spice, my hands were caked with it as I tried to crack them open. They didn't give me any hand wipes even when I asked. My husband got a steak which was crusted with something very spicy as well. My parents ordered baked haddock which was ok but nothing outstanding. We were hoping for a good dessert at least but they were out of everything, except 2 thing containing pecans or walnuts.

We repeatedly stated that we don't like anything spicy and the waitress assured us nothing we ordered was. Really not worth the price, or our burning mouths!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jennifer C

Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The prices are a bit steep, but the food is enormous and very well prepared. Seafood in the middle of NE PA - yum.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank suemidd
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“outstanding seafood”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

perfectly cooked seafood and excellent dining staff

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Aquaqueen523
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
“Ok seafood”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 via mobile

Not bad, not great. It's what's expected for a seafood joint in central PA. There are other places in Danville like BJs that would be a better option.

Northumberland, Pennsylvania
“I doubt I'll be back”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The staff was nice ,the kitchen needs help my dinner was to say the least was warm my spouses dinner under cooked rice and the chicken in the chicken fajitas was to hot even my taste. and food took 45 minutes to arrive after the salads were served Our friends filet was not cooked right either.

• Visited January 2012