“Spicey, but DELICIOUS!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania
“Spicey, but DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

If you love cajun food (inparticular, the rest of their menu is awesome as well), this is the place to go! Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, great food at a decent price!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank dwy1

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aweful”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Went for lobsterfest. Took an hour to get our food. Potatoes, shrimp and clams were cold. Lobster was mushy. Owner acted like he didn't want to talk to you and service was aweful.

1 Thank Sandrad1969
Elysburg, Pennsylvania
“Sucks”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Lobster fest sucks.great price but food was cold.lobster was not fresh.service was really slow. I would never eat their specially after reading some of the reviews.

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“Their holiday fare is better than the normal stuff”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

It's 'Nawleans', what can I say? You have to like seafood to go here, but the atmosphere is fun and the people are great.

Visited December 2012
Elysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Oh no!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We ordered the seafood potato skins, came drowning in spicy salsa and the seafood was imitation crab and those tiny shrimp you get on salads. Sent it back since we asked if it was spicy and the waitress said no. I ordered crab legs which were covered in old bay and some other spice, my hands were caked with it as I tried to crack them open. They didn't give me any hand wipes even when I asked. My husband got a steak which was crusted with something very spicy as well. My parents ordered baked haddock which was ok but nothing outstanding. We were hoping for a good dessert at least but they were out of everything, except 2 thing containing pecans or walnuts.

We repeatedly stated that we don't like anything spicy and the waitress assured us nothing we ordered was. Really not worth the price, or our burning mouths!

• Visited January 2013