“Awful Salads”

Hunters' Dairy Freez
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
“Awful Salads”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We ordered for work and the lady that took the order over the phone was rude. When the delivery driver arrived with our order we were overcharged by $8 for 6 items. My $6.75 salad was a handful of bagged lettuce, a cut up cherry tomato and 2 pieces of broccoli. It was served with a hard dinner roll... I've tried calling there 3 times to voice my concerns but they keep putting me on hold! Won't order from there again - Maybe the ice cream is good.

• Visited August 2014

“Fun ice cream stop but...”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

First of all, as of our last visit they still don't take cards. Make sure you have cash. It's a fun place for the kids to play on their play toys. Some of these small town establishments don't have the best service. I thought the older lady there to be rude. I want my patronage to be appreciated and it seemed to me like me being there with my family eating their food was an annoyance. The ice cream was good. The regular food was just ok.

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“A regular stop in the summer”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This is a very family friendly place - they have a little playground for the kids to run off energy, as well as a place for us old folks to just relax. The food is great, the ice cream is terrific!

Visited July 2012
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Hunter's has great food and amazing ice cream. It is not expensive at all!