“Very noisy hotel, desperately needs soundproofing!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Philadelphia, PA
“Very noisy hotel, desperately needs soundproofing!”
Reviewed 21 May 2005

My fiancee and I stayed at this hotel for one sleepless night! The room was clean and comfortable, but what good is that when you cannot rest or get any sleep. We could hear other guests talking (using normal conversation tones) like they were in our room! In fact, we had to turn our TV up just so we could tune out the other guests' conversations. Every time a door shut, it made a loud banging sound that echoed through the hallway. When a shower went on in a nearby room, it let off a loud shrieking noise. I am famous for being a heavy sleeper (I have slept through my alarm clock ringing!), so when I say that I could not sleep, it is noisy! So, if you want no sleep and like knowing when other guests are showering and want to hear their conversations, stay at this hotel! I did complain when I checked out, and was told that this is a common complaint and they are looking into padding the doors so they do not "bang" when they shut.

• Stayed May 2005, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Butler, NJ
Reviewed 26 April 2004

When I arrived at this hotel, I was quite impressed considering it is right off of Route 80 amongst a cluster of other hotels across the highway. Despite its location off Route 80, it's very quiet (No road noise). It's very new and clean. There is a nice restaurant and bar attached. The rooms are very nicely decorated. The bed was a little firm and the pillows were quite lumpy (bring your own if you can)! Also, if possible, try to request a room without a connecting door to the room next door - makes it very noisy if you happen to get loudmouths next to you! Also, my room had lousy water pressure in the shower which really upsets me!! :( Otherwise the room was fine!

3 Thank LJA247
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#4 of 8 in Bloomsburg
Pine Barn Inn
Pine Barn Inn
#2 of 6 in Danville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!