Stayed here during my AT hike last summer. From the outside this place looked okay. Once I got inside, it was another matter. The first room I was assigned was totally trashed, house keeping had not straightened up after the prior guest left. Went to desk and got another room. This one too was trashed and went back to the desk for a third time. Told the clerk that if this one was a strike, I was going down the street to the lodge. Third time was a charm, but still, for the price I paid, there was a lot to be desired. This place apparently was a Ramada Inn at one time but now independent. It is rundown, dirty, staff is incompetent, and house keeping had the gall to place an envelope asking for tips. No way. Strongly recommend that unless this place is the only room in town, go someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pocono Inn at Water Gap is located in a quaint, historic town in the Delaware Water Gap. The hotel in Poconos, Pocono Inn at Water Gap is near hiking, skiing, PGA golfing, canoeing on the Delaware River, shopping in the hundreds of outlet stores, scenic tours, casino, farms, adventure sports ... all Pocono attractions. The Delaware Water Gap National Recreational Area is right next door, and the Appalachian Trail cuts through the village. It can accommodate conferences and group activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pocono Inn At Water Gap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Inn At Water Gap Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Ramada Delaware Water Gap
- Delaware Water Gap Ramada