“OUTSTANDING!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this fabulous restaurant. The food, the service and the ambiance are outstanding! All my life I thought my Cuban mother made the best black bean soup, until I tried the one at Antelaos. My husband and I love this restaurant. It's the very best one in the area. Try it, you'll like it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“What a special little place. Worth every star, worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

This place is out of this world. The dinning area is warm and inviting and the service is some of the best I've ever had anywhere! I was celebrating my anniversary with my wife. She had the fillet mignon and I had the bass on special. The flavors are remarkable, the presentation is top-notch, everything is cooked to perfection. They left us with a sweet chocolate truffle with a candle in it for our special day. What a delight. I would love to go again.

Visited March 2013
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
“A Delectable Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

This is one of the sweetest places. It is great for a special occasion and that is our choice generally to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc. Everything is made fresh to order and from scratch.

If you love crabcakes they are a must and one of the best I have ever tasted. The deserts are out of this world as well if you have rm. left.

It is a BYOB so if you are celebrating something special don't forget your bottle. I highly suggest reservations. This is a place that you will definitely repeat again and again. I am ready to call and make a reservation now.

• Visited September 2012
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Best ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Food and service excellent. Knowledgable wait staff, BYOB the best wines ever. Everything super. Call for reservations, only 6 tables. Wonderful.

• Visited April 2013
the world
“best of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

my lovely wife and myself have eaten at the finest restaurants in he world, none better than antelao. we travel 100's of miles and drop100's of dollars to eat at some of the worlds premier restaurants but always seem to try to get to antelao as much as possible. the food is incredible and the place is perfect. it seems that every once in a while some people who do not know what good food is write bad reviews that really are just proof of the ignorance of fine cuisine many people have. if you don't like the food at antelao you need to go back to the trailer park café where you came from. every meal they make is completely home grown and homemade, and you can taste it, IF YOU KNOW GOOD FOOD. I would recommend this restaurant to all who appreciate excellent, excellent food. and without a doubt the worlds most amazing crabcakes you will ever eat, Maryland could take some lessons on how to make crab cakes from antelao!!!!

• Visited April 2013