“wonderful dining experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pennsylvania
“wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Small intimate restaurant. The kind of food you would find in a 4 star restaurant. The owners prepare all the food, and manage the front of the house, grow their own vegetables & even the flowers that grace the table. BYOB is nice, though there is a corking fee.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank PennsylvaniaDoglover

Lodi, New Jersey
“Antelao - A Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This weekend we made another trip to Antelao, and once again, it was amazing! My wife and I drove over an hour to go to dinner here. We live in North Jersey, so we do not have to travel to find great food. We went back because it was great the first time, and this time it was nothing less than amazing!

The ambiance of this place is very intimate. With only seven tables, you never feel over-crowded. It's a very personal experience. The staff is very passionate about their food and business. They do a terrific job pairing foods, and they space the portions so well that you never feel as if you are eating too quickly. Not the place for a quick dinner, but that is intended.

The place is always clean, and the staff is a delight. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves fresh food and a relaxing, intimate night out.

Antelao - thank you for never disappointing!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DannyD81
Dover, Delaware
“One of the best food experiences i have ever had”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Came here to celebrate my 1 year anniversary was totally amazed by this little restaurant. The atmosphere was amazing a nice small house with only 7 tables. Everyone there was either celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or special event. The food was spectacular it was our first time eating at a 5 course meal so we weren't sure what to expect. We were very pleased with every dish we recieved all of the meals were given extreme attention and the staff was so nice and sweet. The only thing we would suggest to other couples coming is to bring more than 1 bottle of wine because we were here for almost 3 hours. But it was by far the best 3 hours i have ever had in a restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for our wedding anniversary and had a wonderful meal. The food was exceptional an unexpected delight from a small, homey restaurant. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rene K
“My neighbors rock!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I live directly across from Antelao and couldn't have a finer restaurant near me even if I lived in NYC. The staff is always very attentive and super nice. The food is out of this world at a very reasonable price. This is my go-to restaurant for family and friends. Proud to be their neighbor!

• Visited February 2013