“Something has changed.”
Review of Sycamore Grille

Sycamore Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Sycamore Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Not very clean food quality has certainly declined. A really long wait for dinner to come out of the kitchen and it was only warm at best.

1  Thank Linda T

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We were staying at the Cherry Valley Manor B & B and did not want to go far for dinner. We had seen this place only about a mile away and decided at the last minute to check it out. Food and service was above average. A bit dark but overall a very nice place for our anniversary dinner.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner on a Sunday after an afternoon of kayaking. We were surprised by the size of the menu with a varied offering from seafood to pub faire. We both opted for seafood, I tried the clam and mussels fra diavolo special and my wife had the crabcakes. The dishes were prepared simply but seasoned well. The dinner salads that were included had a nice greens selection with nice offerings of dressings. It was a nice surprise that was kind of hidden off to the side of the road. Would go back again.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I stopped here last week for dinner. We have passed this restaurant often in this quaint little town. We went early before the dinner crowd arrived. We loved the place decorated very cute inside. We ordered the pasta special which was great. The waitress was the best very attentive and friendly.The menu had a nice selection of entrees.it was so nice to eat in a restaurant where you could carry on a conversation and hear the other person. I love quiet restaurants!!! I would definitely go back there again.
Catawissa

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for lunch on a recent Fri afternoon. Only a few customers when we arrived. When we walked in we found no hostess or anyone behind bar.. after walking around looking for someone .. waitress/bartender appeared.. she was performing both duties. I've read about Sycamore salad with poppyseed dressing so I thought I'd try it .. my wife ordered arugula chicken pita and a cucumber/lime mixed drink. Salad was ok ..mostly spinach leaves with a few cranberries and a little cheese.. poppyseed dressing was ok .. but not good enough for me to want to purchase a jar to take home.. one of those items you may want to try just because it's not your common dressing.. in my opinion salad was ok but a small portion for the price. Wife enjoyed cucumber/lime cocktail and her pita sandwich..pita bread was very good and had a nice crunch to it. Waitress did a good job at servicing all tables as well as tending bar. If we are in Stroudsbug area again we will try
another visit.. if staffing is this limited during lunch hours .. you may have a long wait for lunch.

1  Thank bblcampers