“Consistently Good Pizza & Friendly Owners!”
Review of Doughboy's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doughboy's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I'm a local resident who frequents this pizza joint. They serve consistently good food and the owners are really friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Ordered 2 Sicilian pizzas & garlic knots at 7pm. Pickup in half hour, we were told. At 7:30 they had not even started the order! Not ready till 8pm. None of the help seemed to give a damn. One Sicilian pizza filled about 2/3 of a regular sized pizza box.

Got it all home. Almost inedible. Pizza crust was dry as a pretzel and the pie so badly made that the topping just slid off as we tried to eat it. Pizza sauce was little more than ketchup. We ordered 2 pies for our crowd because we didn't think one would feed us all. But the food was so awful, we didn't even eat one whole pie! And the garlic knots were like dessicated zeppoles coated in bitter dry crunchy garlic shards. Those went rightright in the trash. Just say "No boy!" to Doughboys!

Reviewed 30 May 2008

We visited Doughboys after a hike up Mt. Minsi to view the Delaware Water Gap (the geological feature). I had a slice of cheese pizza and a side salad. I am not a pizza afficionado and I could have been super hungry from the hike but the slice was excellent: thin crust with just enough crispiness and tangy sauce; the salad was definitely lacking. It was just iceberg with some onions, a couple of cherry tomatoes, and croutons. Italian dressing in a packet, which I admit was tasty, but for $4 I would at least want the green parts of the lettuce, some carrot shreds, maybe a slice of red bell pepper. My husband had a personal size stromboli (huge) which I tried and was delicious - really good dough and it was baked to order. He couldn't eat all of it, so we saved it for later in the afternoon and it was still yummy. It's a small neighborhood type of place and the service was pleasant. The prices (except for the salad, my only disappointment) seemed about right. Remember the name and stick with menu items with dough.