“Best front desk staff!”

Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Delmont
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was greeted by 2 of the most welcoming and engaging front desk staff I can remember in the longest time of my travels. They double checked to ensure I received the best rate and when I cane down after unloading my luggage, asked if my room was ok. When I checked out, the gentleman behind the front desk that I had never met, addressed me by name and thanked me for choosing their hotel. This was my 1st time in this city. They made a lasting impression of great hospitality and I will definitely visit again when in the area. The room was also clean and no complaints. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SPGal
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Being on the road quite a number of weeks during the year at times I forget to make a reservation. I called on Thursday made my reservation but to my dismay they only had Friday evening available for me. The associate at the desk Jason, put me on a waiting Iist. being a member of the Holiday Inn honors program for quite a while You can only imagine how happy I was when I received a call from Bridget saying a room was available for me on Saturday evening completing my stay for the weekend. The staff was
very accommodating as always. not trusting my iPhone I always set a wake up call by the hotel. I have been staying here for over 10 years this weekend and this weekend was no different Thanks to the staff

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very friendly staff & great service. The room was spotless and comfortable. The continental breakfast was great and very nice atmosphere. The grounds were nicely kept & the hotel is conveniently located, close to Greensburg. Only problem encountered was the ice machine not working but they had that fixed immediately & then called our room to let us know. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stuart M
Reviewed 10 May 2014

When checking in, we received great customer service by Jason. Throughout our stay he went above and beyond to help us with any requests. The rooms were clean, and breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Me, my fiancee, and her family stayed here April 25th to the 27th for my future sister-in-laws graduation at the University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg. We had an absolute wonderful time. Both of our rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly.

There was group of hockey & lacrosse kids and we wouldn't of know they were there because we were away from them. Only knew they were there when we are down at breakfast.

Breakfast was good but does need more variety. Besides that we had a wonderful time.

We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
DelmontGM, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

First and foremost, congratulations on your future sister-in-law's big milestone! It's wonderful to hear that your stay with us met your expectations.

I am happy to report that our Stay Smart breakfast is now new and improved. We have added new healthy items such as turkey sausage and Chobani Greek yogurt. Also, along our breakfast bar you will find an oatmeal station; featuring Quakers with delicious add-ins such as cinnamon, low-fat granola, walnuts, and raisins.

Thanks again for taking the time to deliver this great review!

Jason. Guest Experience Champion

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had to attend a funeral in Apollo. We were told this is the closest (and best) hotel. The hotel did not disappoint. We has a king size bed with Jacuzzi on the first floor. The bed was comfortable and pillows galore. The bathroom was spotless and there was enough towels and free sample of shampoo to handle a large family. The breakfast was normal hotel breakfast. Eggs, sausage, hot cinnamon rolls (which were awesome) and fresh pancakes. The nightly rate seemed a bit high considering its location. Not much around. But being the only hotel around, it was a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Josh L
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I just could not get this off my mind for the past few weeks. I stayed here a few weeks ago with
my family. As my family and I came down to eat breakfast I could hear the manager yelling at her staff so loudly we could hear everything she was saying. I could not imagine how something
could have been so bad. I don't like seeing employees being treated so badly, for they are the workforce. I understand some criticism or trying to get some employees motivated, but what I heard and the tone I heard it in was just plain unnecessary. If it was that serious of a matter why not take that employee to your office, and if it was a group meeting, at least have the door closed so guest don't hear you downing your employees or whatever it is they are doing wrong. If this is the case maybe management isn't doing its job, Now I'm not taking sides but this would of had me disgusted as an employee. So, to that person next time consider everyone's feelings and the tone you talk in for the tone speaks for itself. I would never consider staying
here any time soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank megan j
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear megan j,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Delmont
Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg
Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin
Hampton Inn & Suites North Hunti...
#1 of 3 in North Huntingdon
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensburg
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Murrysville/Delmont? Share your experiences!