“Wonderful service, quaint decor, so-so pasta”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spaghetti & Steak House
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Delmont
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 11 March 2014

After many years of passing by Spaghetti and Steak House, we decided to try them for dinner. We were seated by a very friendly server and she gave us our menus and got our beverage order to us right away along with a basket of bread (which was fantastic by the way).

My friend ordered the angel hair with meat sauce and I ordered the mixed ravoli platter. With both of these selections you can have either a dinner salad or cup of soup. I had the salad and the soup du jour was beef barley, which my friend and I both tried, and was very tasty.

My friend seemed to enjoy her pasta dish. I on the other hand was disappointed with the ravoli. The cheese ravoli was okay, but the meat ravoli was not good at all. I didn't care for the meat inside it, so I scraped it out and ate the pasta part of it. And the ravoli didn't seem very fresh.

I really liked the décor, it is very home-like and the place was very clean.

I am willing to give the Spaghetti and Steakhouse one more try, this time I will stick to something from their sandwich selections. And I would like to try some of their peanut butter pie!!

1  Thank gbgnative

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Spaghetti House is a hometown icon. We have enjoyed date nights and lunch here many times and have taken family & friends to both the restaurant and lounge. Try the homemade spaghetti - it's as good as any higher priced restaurant & the red sauce is consistently good. The price is right on for our area and the service is always good. We love the owner - when she's in-house she always stops by our table - just to say thanks! We always feel comfortable here...so thank YOU Monica!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

just had the domenico steak. was terrible. baked potato half raw. stomach not feeling too well. see what tomorrow brings. maybe the other food is ok but will not go back to see.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Like another reviewer the people were nice who worked here. I got a steak entree. My salad was one that just looked dull, limp and out of a bag. It definately was not that bite into crunchy, cold iceberg. My steak was average. I can't say this is not something anyone could not pull off on their grill and the cut was just average. The atmosphere was booths and painted walls. Nothing stood out from the atmosphere to the food. We went during the week around five and it was us and another couple. We used to go here about five years go and this place was jumping. I think this is like a lot of small places. They don't care about details and consistancy and they loose in the end.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff always in a great mood... Offers great rooms for pvt parties at excellent prices and a laid back at home atmosphere they even have a TV in the littler room the food is almost all homemade and the sauce is to die for