“Staff Saved Our Bacon”
Review of Peach Bottom Inn

Peach Bottom Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta
Peach Bottom Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Delta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 July 2009

We were staying there with about 20 extended family members for a nearby 4th July early evening wedding. An hour before going to the church for the wedding my wife discovered she forgot the bag with ALL her dress/shoes/ etc. Instant panic! My daughter went to front desk to find possible locations of stores that may be open (holiday weekend 4th of July - not much - this is farm country folks). But the front desk and one of restaurant folks sprung into action (on their own accord), found out the approx size of my wife. One of the hotel ladies had a sister that was same size and lived nearby, she went to the house and grabbed three nice outfits and shoes, returned to the hotel - and Bingo the day was saved. They were just doing a good deed for people they did not even know who greatly appreciated it. Doesn't sound like the same front desk folks I read in earlier review. By the way, the food at the restaurant was very good and t Prime Rib was tender and huge. A nearby family diner (1 minute drive) owned by same family had a wide and very affordable breakfast selection.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank raiderWashington_DC
There are newer reviews for Peach Bottom Inn

Reviewed 15 July 2009

In the area for my niece's wedding, our group/family had a total of 18 rooms booked, most of which were for 2 days over the July 4th weekend. As family members began to arrive, we congregated in the parking lot and ended up having what could be construed as a tailgate party. I felt certain that management would come out and tell us to disperse. Never happened!! My brother even arranged for an assortment of appetizers from their restaurant menu to be brought out to us in the parking lot. The staff set up a table for the food and we all chowed down.
This same brother had booked an efficiency with one bed in the room. However, because of his wife's recent rotator cuff surgery and need to have her own bed, houskeeping assembled another bed for their room.
About an hour prior to leaving for the wedding on Saturday, another sister-in-law realized that she had left her attire for the wedding at home. Her daughter went into the office to find out where the closest mall was. Unfortunately, it was 30-40 minutes away. The woman at the front desk made a call to PBI's sister restaurant (Delta Family Restaurant), Shortly, a waitress from the restaurant appeared with a selection of dresses from her own closet for my sister-in-law to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank phillygirl53
Reviewed 22 March 2008

Rooms are like roach motels.
Food is like bad dinner.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank scott2008
Reviewed 30 January 2008

We have been coming to the Peach Bottom Inn for 5 years now
Little by little things are going down hill. My husband and I get a room and then go to the bar and eat and drink. We don't drink and drive. We both have high pressure jobs so we get away about once a month in the country. We tip well and mind our business.
the obviously new bartender came over to get our drink order I asked for a vodka and orange juice. He asked me if I wanted ice in it
What?????? then he out the drink in a small beer glass. With a coke straw I watched him pour a drop of liquor in it. Their drink prices are not cheap. There was a man sitting next to us and he ordered Kaluha and creme. He drank some of it and told the bartender it was all milk. The bartender said oh well. The guy got up and left. We ordered food and the bartender dropped it off with no silverware. We flagged him down after a long time to get something to eat with.
we usually have a great time on Saturday night with the young male bartender who has been there for years. My husband went to talk to the rude owner one of the sisters. Her answer was the New bartender is great no one has complained WE DID.
We then went to the liquor store and brought stuff back to our smelly room. WE WILL NOT BE BACK> BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank sunnydayPa
Reviewed 24 April 2007

was a wonderful stay, the rooms were quaint and restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank weekendwarrior222
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delta
Days Inn Perryville
Hampton Inn Shrewsbury
Hampton Inn Shrewsbury
#1 of 1 in New Freedom
Super 8 Havre De Grace Aberdeen Area

Been to Peach Bottom Inn? Share your experiences!