I have been going to this area for over 15 years for a four day stay and golf from Thursday through Sunday on the weekend of the first Saturday in May.
During that time our group has stayed at several different hotels.
This was our first stay at the Comfort Inn. I have to say that the experience at the Comfort Inn was one that will bring our group of 30+ golfers back to the Comfort Inn.
The service was outstanding, from the General Manager (Sherry) to the staff. You could feel their need to make our stay special and memorable.
I would recommend this Comfort Inn to any of my friends and family. As a matter of fact I already have.
We will return next year for our annual Golf Trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA