My husband and I have stayed at this property at least 4 to 5 times. It recently changed to a Comfort Inn. We never remember smelling smoke throughout the corridors and in our nonsmoking room, but this trip we did. The hotel is in a great location close to all of the antique shops. The breakfast area is well kept and it's good for a quick breakfast with the usual cereals, breads, waffles, etc. We're hoping that since it changed to a Comfort Inn, the quality that was the Holiday Inn will not diminish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA