This Comfort Inn, while clean and comfortable, could use some renovations and structural repairs. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are clean but a little shabby with wall paper peeling, doors chipped, and the breakfast area was spotless. The food was fresh with fluffy scrambled eggs, perfectly cooked bacon, two kinds of waffles, toast, juice, yougurt, etc. We have stayed there twice and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA