Not worth the money. For $155, the room was not that nice. Noisy with turnpike behind us. People going in and out of their rooms could be heard. Bathroom was not that clean as rest of room was so so. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA