“Summer Antique Weekend”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Denver
Edenton, North Carolina, USA
“Summer Antique Weekend”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Hotel location is perfect for Antique Extrav. Week!.
Entire facility was very orderly and clean as is the norm here.
Hot breakfast buffet was very stocked and organized as well as the bar.
Entire team do an outstanding job in all of their areas of expertise.
The degree of hospitality and friendliness performed was/is outstanding!
We'll be back.......again.....this fall!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NCshine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This year I stayed at the Comfort Inn, it was clean comfortable and good service. The price was reasonable considering that this is a huge tourist area, and prices are higher than in normal areas. Good place to stay if you need to stay in this area. If your just on the road to somewhere else I would think that 40 or 50 miles east or west would be less expensive.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank artrick
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Because we are slightly removed for the "Route 30" tourist area, our prices are aligned with the other outlier hotels. We like to consider ourselves very affordable for the average traveler, especially considering the complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, our gorgeous outdoor pool and convenience off the turnpike.

If you are traveling along the Turnpike, we are probably one of the more cost efficient stops--50 miles east of here you will run into the higher-priced Philadelphia market and the same goes for west of here--you are into the Capital region of Harrisburg.

Thanks for staying with us and I hope we are your choice if you are ever passing through in the future!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We chose the hotel based on their pet-friendly policy and convenient location, as well as the many positive reviews. We agree with the many other guests who found that the staff were committed, diligent, and very nice. The hotel is showing its age, with some peeling wallpaper and cosmetic imperfections, but our room was comfortable and clean, the halls were quiet at night and we were made to feel very welcome. Our son loved the outdoor pool, which was clean and beautiful at sunset. We were allowed some extra time in the pool after closing time, which we greatly appreciated. The breakfast was nicely laid out and plentiful, and most importantly, our non-smoking room smelt clean and fresh.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tgra5
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Thanks to comfort inn for providing us with a room after our home air conditioner broke. We have a little dog and somwtimes motels wont take them. They were wonderful and although they were really booked they found a first floor room for all of us, puppy too,! The air conditioner was wonderful. We apprecaite all they did. Thanks again
The Mahlandt's

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank tzookm
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This was my first time visiting Lancaster. I was on a trip with an origination. When I received my room and first entered I immediately began to check out my room to make sure that everything was clean, sheets, bathroom etc. Me being a former housekeeper this is what I do on a daily basis when I travel. However, when I scooped out the bathroom I discovered a razor blade left from the previous guest and also soap scum that was still in the shower. Also I discover a blood stain on the sheets. I myself changed the sheets myself. So I immediately went down to the front desk to inform the workers. They then called in a house keeper that was at home by the name of Jewelya. She came all the way from home just to come in and take care of the situation. She was not the housekeeper that so called cleaned the room from the beginning, so she had to come and clean behind some one else's work. She also very apologetic about the situation. I say all of this to say that Jewelya did an awesome job in coming in and straightening up things. She really changed my entire experience from a bad one to good one and left me satisfied in the end. I believe she deserves a bonus!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Cumming, GA
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We used to stay at another local hotel, that has gone down hill, so this was our first stay. The hotel is very pleasant and well kept. Our rooms were plain, but very clean.

The pool area is very clean, and the pool is a good size. It was a wonderful respite, as the temps were in the 90's when we were there.

Breakfast buffet is huge! Lots of hot and cold options.

The staff is very nice. I forgot a hanging bag with many dresses. They shipped it to me the next day. Very grateful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank RoadWarrior0219
Jackson
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Sherrie & Rachelle have been organizing our golf outing for 30 - 40 golfers for eight years w/o a problem. The package of lodging, golf & dinners are always excellent and they fill every request with professionalism. The Comfort Inn facilities are clean & comfortable and meet our every need. The golf course & dinner reservations are problem free. I've already reserved our outing for June, 2014. Thanks ladies.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Robert L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Red Roof Inn Denver
Red Roof Inn Denver
#3 of 6 in Denver
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North? Share your experiences!