This comfort inn is very up to date and clean. The beds were amazing and the room was excellent. However, there was some kind of "dripping" noise all night long. Sounded like it was coming from the fridge or a/c unit and it was hard to sleep. Also, very loud sounds of slamming doors made it hard to sleep in later. Other than that it's a great hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA