I rolled in late one evening needing a place to stay close to the hospital my dad was in. They were very kind. The head of housekeeping suggested a specific room that was quiet, handy, and had 2 queens instead of 2 doubles so I could spread out. The staff remained friendly and warm at a trying time for me. Housekeepers Lisbet and Anna were awesome. The breakfast was very good also, most mornings bacon and eggs, waffles and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA