All reviews front desk the general manager room was clean free breakfast golf package green dragon lancaster county cookies snow storm the breakfast area soccer tournament will stay there again up to date off the highway golf group one night stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I usually don't use this chain, due to a hideously filthy location in another state. Had to use this one in Denver PA, yesterday.

I was pleasantly surprised. Room was spacious & clean. Staff was very friendly. Site is trucker-friendly: TT parking on-site, & a very good diner a short walk away. Also a good bar/redtaurant, & very good antiques store next door.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The evening desk attendant Mitchell was very attentive and kind and made our check in very pleasant. Our room had a funny smell maybe stale smoke. Nice clean white towels. Breakfast was very good and lobby very clean and entrance looked nice.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I came with a church group for a 2 night stay, and had a great stay. Staff was friendly and courteous, made us feel welcomed and even put up a sign to welcome us in the front of the hotel. The rooms were clean, bed was so comfortable, the free breakfast was decent, and the breakfast staff was so helpful and courteous. Overall stay was pleasant and comfortable, and I would recommend this hotel and the staff to others.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Juan B
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Just don't understand what happened. Have stayed in this motel before and found it excellent. This time as i was taking a shower I looked down and thought - oh some grout is missing along the tub, there's a large black spot. It wasn't grout - it was mold! Really grossed me out. The room itself was wonderful and the staff friendly and very helpful. I'm just hoping I hit an oversight because I really liked this place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
cilancasternorth, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

For our Gold Award winning hotel, this most certainly is an oversight. As you know, we take great care in making sure our guest rooms meet our guests standards. I do apologize greatly. We do hope you will give us another chance to prove we are as excellent as you remembered. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We assure you it will be corrected immediately.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after a long day at Dutch Wonderland. It was s little further than I thought, but we got a great price. The staff was super friendly. Free breakfast was quite good and my daughter loved the hot chocolate. The room was comfortable and clean. The pool was lovely and quiet. It was perfect for the night.

Date of stay: August 2018