All reviews front desk the general manager room was clean free breakfast golf package green dragon cookies lancaster county snow storm the breakfast area soccer tournament will stay there again up to date off the highway golf group one night stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place is so nice the people that work there are so friendly and very helpful every time I stay there I really enjoy it I have stayed there multiple times and I will stay there again the place is very clean and appealing that is my first choice when I am in the area

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Stayed here over the Sept Extravaganza antique shows, centrally located, efficient staff, clean very spacious rooms, easy check in and express check out, free hot breakfast. WOW what more could you ask for?

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank goldfngr
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I usually don't use this chain, due to a hideously filthy location in another state. Had to use this one in Denver PA, yesterday.

I was pleasantly surprised. Room was spacious & clean. Staff was very friendly. Site is trucker-friendly: TT parking on-site, & a very good diner a short walk away. Also a good bar/redtaurant, & very good antiques store next door.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The evening desk attendant Mitchell was very attentive and kind and made our check in very pleasant. Our room had a funny smell maybe stale smoke. Nice clean white towels. Breakfast was very good and lobby very clean and entrance looked nice.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I came with a church group for a 2 night stay, and had a great stay. Staff was friendly and courteous, made us feel welcomed and even put up a sign to welcome us in the front of the hotel. The rooms were clean, bed was so comfortable, the free breakfast was decent, and the breakfast staff was so helpful and courteous. Overall stay was pleasant and comfortable, and I would recommend this hotel and the staff to others.

Date of stay: August 2018