“Always reliable”

Dining options: After-hours
Lutherville, Maryland
“Always reliable”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Portions are large and not costly, good value with a large selection of items, have been there many times! Never let us down!

Visited June 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Homemade and good”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

In the $9-$11 range for their lunch, but it was more than plentiful. I can't remember exactly what I had, but it was very good, and I would imagine most of the menu would be similar. Staff was a bit chatty amongst themselves in the entry/hostess area, but other than that did a good job. My waitress wasn't one of the chatty ones (she seemed to professionally avoid that group), didn't get her name (older lady - no offense), but she did a pro job and seemed very experienced.

Food was more than plentiful, spiced/seasoned to perfection, couldn't have asked for better taste/service/satisfaction. My selection was on the low side of the menu cost-wise, yet was more than my money's worth.

Would definitely go here again if I come back to the area.

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Absolutely amazing bakery desserts here”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a few meals here. Much of the food is not healthy, friend, massive portions. I didn't like that the salad wasn't dried. Some of the items seemed like they were frozen. The place is very popular, and the staff were all very friendly. The desserts are not made on site, but they were incredibly good and reasonably priced. I suspect breakfast here would be great. I would suggest something simple like a hamburger, rather than some complicated overly saucy unhealthy item.

Visited May 2014
Dacula, Georgia
“A True Diner”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The menu of this diner is extensive, and the food is excellent. We stop in every time we are in the area...good service, but hearty meals and great prep. Check out their baked goods!

Visited April 2014
Bel Air, Md
“Better Than Most...”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We spend many weekends in Pa, and often stop here when in the area. It is your typical diner atmosphere, but the food is better than most diner fare. On our most recent visit, I ordered the steak salad and hubby got a club sandwich. Each eat-in entree comes with a cup of homemade soup. I had seafood bisque, which was delicious with a good amount of fish and shrimp visible. Hubby had veg beef which was also very good. They give you a bread basket which comes with moist and wonderful cornbread that I could just keep on eating! I got the steak salad..lots of fresh greens and meat. I ordered the meat medium and it came out well; and was cut too thick for my liking. The bleu cheese dressing was chunky and delish! Hubby's sandwich was nicely stuffed with the bread toasted just right. We normally have a very cheerful server, but this young lady needed to at least smile. No room for dessert but they look fabulous. We have had breakfast here as well and it is always good and hot. This is a solid choice for better than avg diner fare for a reasonable price.

• Visited April 2014