“The best!”
Review of R Place

R Place
Ranked #11 of 18 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Family friendly, delicious food and very clean. I had the buffalo chicken salad. Next time I want to try the fresh handmade pizza. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stopped in to R place and felt very welcome. the service and overall feel of the restaurant made me feel at home. TRY THE BONELESS WINGS -<3

Reviewed 21 July 2014

we visited R PLACE in Denver, Penna; one of those "out of the way" places Guy Fieri needs to find.......the food is great and they always try new things....like a cute meatballs & dough on a stick and baked........or the buffalo chicken salad.....and oh the white garlic pizza........trust me I'm not even a pizza person but the pizza crust is amazing; you MUST go....worth the drive from Ephrata or all those other little towns around the area......did I mention it's a gorgeous drive up there; we came from staying with friends in WAgontown..........just go............ Oh we came there for a family party in the back room - big screen tv, if you want that too

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Really tasty pizza. We ordered a half Hawaiian, half Buffalo large. Nice thick crust, almost like brick oven pizza. They told us that they make all of their ingredients in house, including the sauce, and dicing whole pineapple. Owners were very attentive and talked with us for a bit, even including our 7 year old in the conversation. I wish they had a location in our hometown.

1  Thank Nleusky
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had heard some good reviews about R Place and wanted to try it out for ourselves. We were pleasantly surprised with the food and the atmosphere. Our pizza was amazing! It's been a long time since I've had pizza with good crust. It was airy, had great flavor and just enough doughiness. The sauce reminded me of the pizza we got when I was a kid. A taste that you had forgotten about but reminded you of the good ol' days. The restaurant is large and has a relaxed feel to it. The staff was very attentive and aimed to please. It's worth the visit!