“The best**********”

Dining options: Reservations
London
“The best**********”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, the best sushi in the area, no question!!!! Can't wait to go back!!!!

1 Thank railondon1

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“DELICIOUS UPSCALE ASIAN CUISINE”
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This was my 1st time at this restaurant. I have passed by this place many times, and the parking lot is always overflowed into the adjoining lot...now I see why.
This place is amazing! The menu is small (1 page), but it makes ordering much easier. I was adventurous on this outting and ordered the Seared Ahi Tuna with Sesame...something I've never had before anyplace else...it was OUTSTANDING!
Everything is super-fresh. They have a large Sushi menu and reasonably priced small wine list. Can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2011