“Quick and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Dickson City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Quick and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

The food is always good, somewhat healthy, and always fast. We can all find something to eat. I love the My panera card. We get many special deals, and always just at the right time.

Visited November 2012

Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Great sandwiches and salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

Panera Bread is what it is--a good place to go for a quick, reliably good lunch. The dieter and the non-dieter can find what they need on the menu. The salads are fresh and some are quite inventive without being outlandish. The guys in our party liked the sandwiches and bread bowl soups. Very filling. They feature free WI-FI too if you want to dig in and relax awhile. It was near Hobby Lobby, AC Moore and the movie theater which made it very convenient for us. I prefer a sit-down restaurant when I have the time, but we were visiting relatives and had lots to accomplish that afternoon.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
greentown pa
“great soup and sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

fresh bread...great soups...nice atmosphere..clean...the panera experience...you expect to have are at this location..

Visited June 2012
“I personally noticed that the portions seem to be getting smaller but the prices are increasing. Not a good mix.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

Cafeteria style. The food is okay for being quick, but the portions are smaller than a year ago, and their prices are a bit steep for what you get. Also, I dislike that the lines are always defined as people just wander in and seem to cut the line. Also, not big on cafeteria style.
My kids like to eat here but honestly, I'd rather sit down, have someone bring the food to me, etc.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Justwantedtomention
Leland, North Carolina
“Typical”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was the usual Panera which was good.
We wanted something quick, easy, close and inexpensive.
The service was good and the location was across the street from hotel which was prime consideration.

Visited July 2012