“Love this place”

Square Bean Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dillsburg
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great price on coffee and food. They usually have wraps and sandwiches. Also different selections of smoothies. Great selection of Coffee as well.

Visited September 2013

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good coffee, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

I stopped by here a few weeks ago to get my teen daughters some coffee for a surprise. I don't drink coffee, but the barista was very friendly and patient in helping me pick something my girls would like. They loved it (and it smelled wonderful)! The service was fast, and the area was very clean. I thought it was a little pricey, but after hearing what people pay for coffee, I think it's probably below other, well-known stores. I'm sure my daughters will want to go back.

• Visited February 2013
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice local coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

As a relatively recent fan of lattes, I was intrigued to try the reopened coffee shop within walking distance of my house in the square of Dillsburg. On my first visit, I ordered a small vanilla latte and it was one of the best I ever had (even topping the famous premium coffee chains). I have been back multiple times since, and all of my experiences have been positive. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the service is quick. I did not try any of the baked goods, yet they all look delicious.

• Visited March 2012