“Fantastic Fresh Foods!”

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Fresh Foods!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I took a family from Brazil out for a ride during our snowstorm to see Dillsburg! What a treat to stop here! Found out the burgers are fresh sirloin from a local butcher and all french fries are fresh cut! Can't beat that!! Will be stopping here again and sending guests!!

Visited December 2012

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Family burger shop in Dillsburg”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

On Saturday, I visited the Pickle Nickel for the first time. I was greeted warmly by the one owner and she talked with me as I waited for my meal. The owners shared that the restaurant opened in April, and the eating area is cozy and also has an adjoining arcade. I ordered a cheeseburger with toppings and a hamburger for my wife. We both had the french fries, and they were fresh cut and very good. The burgers were also pretty good, and the owner shared that they get their beef fresh from a local butcher. They also have milkshakes, ice cream, chicken sandwiches, and other sandwiches. The fries were a deal at buy one get one for a nickel on Saturdays. The burgers are all priced around $4, which is fairly reasonable for a better quality burger than fast food joints. Overall, we plan to return again!

• Visited August 2012