“A lovely b&B with a very charming innkeeper”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dillsburg
Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Dillsburg B&B and Inns
usa
“A lovely b&B with a very charming innkeeper”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is a very lovely small inn with a very friendly and accomodating proprietor. My wife and I were watching a regatta that my daughter was in at Gifford Pinchot State Park only a few miles away. We had a very lovely room for a reasonable price. However, the true jewel of this place is the innkeeper Tracie who was very interested in our well being. If you are in the negihborhood I would strongly recommend a stay.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 3 March 2013

The bed and breakfast was very nice and cozy. Tracie made us feel like we were at home. The other guest were friendly. The room was nice and cozy. The house was very clean and inviting. The breakfast was wonderful! I would recommend this bed and breakfast to any couple looking to get away for a quiet weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Havre de Grace, Maryland
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My husband and I recently relocated to MD from Texas and booked a ski weekend at Blair Mountain and Roundtop. Our stay at Blair Mountain was amazing. Tracie took such great care of us it felt like we had gone home for the long weekend. Food was amazing as well and the bed in the Garden Room is very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We had a small wedding (10 people) on a Sunday evening after a large wedding on a Saturday. We had been assured that the Saturday wedding would be cleaned and that all would be prepared for our small Sunday wedding. This was not the case. Folding tables were leaned against walls, chairs were lined in the yard, and a dance floor was set up under the arbor where I thought we would get married. We were disappointed to say the least. In addition, we had requested a vegetarian dinner for one of our guests. It was forgotten, and she was served a baked potato. The owner of the B&B, although kind, was apparently overwhelmed from the previous wedding. I would not hold my wedding there again. The food was good; not outstanding.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
blairmtn, Owner at Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 30 December 2012
I am so sorry that it was not what you expected. I did inform you of the large wedding on the previous day and your current husband assured me that it was fine, as you didn't have an alternative day to have your wedding. It turned out beautifully, using the back deck, sun was shining and everyone seemed very happy! Ed was very courteous and No one complained of anything. I apologize if you were disappointed, but I did everything to make it as nice as possible and felt encouraged from your guests. As for the vegetarian, yes I did forget and she graciously forgave me and told me that it was ok. Please try and forgive any discrepancy on my part as it was never intended.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I was actually told about this B & B from two other B & B owners. What a delight! The owner (Tracie) was so accommodating and has the true gift of hospitality. We came for the day (did not sleep over as we work in the same general area) and started with a very lovely breakfast which was beautifully laid out in the dining room. We had a lovely room assigned to us for our meeting throughout the morning with picture windows where we could watch hummingbirds and look out at the gorgeous view. Tracie also provided lunch (the menu was agreed upon before arrival). We were also given a tour of the entire house which was so unique! I cannot imagine a warmer host and feel like I made a friend...thank you so much.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sharon R
Bethlehem, PA
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My wife and I have now stayed at the Blair Mountain Inn on three seperate occasions and can report that this is as good a B&B experience as you could ever find. Tracie is the perfect hostess: Warm, welcoming, attentive. The accomodations, which range from comfortable (American Heritage Room) to spacious (Laura's Dream Suite) are clean, cozy, and appointed with every detail you could think of, and a few you couldn't. The breakfasts are all homemade and fresh (and delicious!). Coffee, soft drinks, and snacks are always available, and Tracie goes out of her way to see if there's anything else you need. The grounds are immaculate and beautifully landscaped. The surroundings are heavily wooded. Birds and wildlife abound. The bottom line here is a quiet, peaceful, wonderful experience. Compliments to Tracie and John, who know how to do it right!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My husband and I were married at Blair Mountain in May, and it couldn’t have been more perfect. The grounds are beautiful and Tracie, the innkeeper, was extremely kind and accommodating. Leading up to our big day, Tracie was easy to contact whenever I wanted to discuss/tweak the details of our ceremony and reception. She personally prepared dinner following the ceremony, and not only was the table beautifully set, but the food was fantastic too. Tracie even went out of her way to share some recipes with my mom who does similar caterings.

We spent our wedding night in Laura’s Dream Suite which was cozy, clean, and very romantic. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. We highly recommend Blair Mountain to anyone planning an intimate wedding or looking for a romantic spot to unplug for a couple of days. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rsobona
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillsburg
Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West
No photo provided
Stock's Manor
Stock's Manor
#4 of 7 in Mechanicsburg

Been to Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!