“Historic b&b, amazing hostess!”

Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Dillsburg B&B and Inns
East Canton, Ohio
“Historic b&b, amazing hostess!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Words can't describe this wonderful b&b! From the historic inn; to the amazing food; to the terrific hostess, Tracie, and her husband, John;to the relaxing atmosphere; this inn can't be beaten! We will be back! Also, this inn is close enough to Gettysburg, Hershey, and Harrisburg for day trips, yet far enough away to enjoy peace and quiet. Thank you Tracie and John!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me, my wife and eleven year old granddaughter spent one night at Blair Mountain B&B when my granddaughter participated in a nearby softball tournament. Unfortunately we didn't win the trophy at the tournament but we scored a home run by staying at Blair Mountain B&B. Tracie, the hostess/manger does a terrific job. She went out of her way to prepare a separate breakfast for my granddaughter who had an early game and couldn't be at the 8:30 scheduled breakfast. Put simply, this is a well run B&B in a lovely rural setting. Tracie is a gracious hostess and prepares a delicious breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Bay Head, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

From start to finish my son and I loved the experience. Blair is the best place to stay if you want to be close to the Mtn for some early morning boarding. I actually had time to read (single mom of a. 9 yr old who works full time). Yup, reading is an unattainable goal most days. The atmosphere is so calm and relaxing. Tracie is also an amazing chef! From the chocolate chip cookies to the zucchini bread we were hooked!

• Stayed March 2014
blairmtn, General Manager at Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you so much for your considerate review! It is always good to see you & JJ! I couldn't believe it was the third year in a row!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

If I could give blair mountain ten stars I would. Traci's husband picked us up after I was in a car accident down the road. She gave us dinner and the calming atmosphere put my mind at ease. We stayed in Laura's dream suite which was wonderful with it's fireplace, heated mattress and whirlpool bath. My fiancé and I couldn't have asked for a better night under our circumstances and we will definitely be back. I would and will recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone who wants to be in a home away from home. Our breakfast in the morning was delish! Just make sure to be safe in the snow!

• Stayed February 2014
I was so glad to be able to help! Also that you "broke down" only a few miles away! Coming from VA it was a miracle you got this far with the weather we were having! Thanks so much for your kind review! It is greatly appreciated!
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 7th anniversary at Blair Mountain B&B this weekend. It was a beautiful setting, beautiful room, great breakfast, and a fantastic hostess. This was a last-minute reservation and I am very happy that we discovered this B&B, will definitely return!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pathiel
Vernon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Thank you Tracie for making our stay at Blair Mountain feel like home. We were here to visit our son and family for Christmas. The house was decorated beautifully for the holiday and, of course, Tracie our breakfasts were scrumptious. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Joanne & Tom Bove

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was my first time at a B&B and I loved it. The property is beautiful and Tracie (the inn keeper) was so welcoming. I was staying for a girlfriend's wedding and everything was perfect. The breakfast was amazing. It was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillsburg
Wingate by Wyndham Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West
Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#1 of 1 in Dillsburg
Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg

Been to Blair Mountain Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!