“It's okay,”

Failte Irish Pub and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Piscataway, New Jersey
“It's okay,”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stopped here a few times during visits to family in Dingmans Ferry. Food is average and plentiful. Prices are about average for a restaurant. Atmosphere is so-so bar type, although they do have a dining room.

• Visited November 2012

Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“Never again”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

After dining out often and enjoying the many good and varied restaurants in the area we were horribly disappointed at this place. We had just returned from a trip to Ireland and decided to try Failte in Dingmans. What a disaster. We encountered poor service , horrible cold food , obnoxious staff and management , and a dirty building. After all this they gave a small discount for a dinner that my friend could barely eat. I was so embarrassed taking her there, Never Again !

• Visited September 2012
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

went there on recommendation from a friend! Food was horrible and place is filthy! Dont know how this place is in business! There prices are high and the food is under cooked! I was so embarrassed I took my in laws to Mcdonalds afterwards! Told my friend never to recommend this dump again to anyone!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank jason s
Lords Valley, Pennsylvania
“This place is terrible.not worth one star”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Beer was flat. Then we got salads. Mine had mud on it. Waitress said sometimes the lettuce has dirt from being picked...Do you not wash your produce?..Then, when ordering, my wife said she was gluten free..She ordered the corned beef and cabbage...No corned beef cause the chef never showed up to prepare food....red flag...we should have left at this point...2 strike so far. Wife ordered pork chops with peas and carrots. Pork chops were raw at one point and peas and carrots had pieces of spaghetti mixed in? she is gluten free. Does anyone in this place pay attention to allergies??? and why is there spaghetti mixed in with peas and carrots. Boiling food in the same water...disgusting. This place is a must to avoid. When I complained, the waitress took my bill to the manager/owner Kim who took $1 off the bill. I guess if the chef doesn't want to show up it should tell you something about eating here. I would say, just go for the beer but mine was flat!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Bobby V
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“won't leave hungry”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

A friend said go to the pub and order the prime rib sandwich, it's the best. So my husband ordered that and I had banger, peppers, onions, cheese sandwich. We started with Thai chicken wings. All the food was good, but considering we were the only people in the place eating at 1pm, it took a good 20 minutes to get the wings, then another 20 minutes for the sandwiches. I expected thick slices of prime rib, but it was sliced pretty thin. My "bangers" looked like skinny breakfast links you find in frozen food section of supermarkets. To top it off, the skinny links were sliced in half the long way. We tried it once but have no desire to travel 1+ hours to eat there again.

• Visited August 2012