“The best geteaway i ever experienced with my girlfriend.David Levy”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dingmans Ferry
Babbling Brook Cottages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We had such a nice experience with all aspects.....the cottage was beautiful,waterfalls where you can swim,easy hiking to explore the safe wilderness within the area, I do not wan to spoil all the wonders of the experience, but for the affordable price of what your getting, its a memory never to forget ! Whether its solo,couple or couples,family,friends,and even business, all will be in for a treat ! Have fun at Babbling Brook Cottage ! Patty who runs the place is easy to speak to,very helpful,and a good hearted all around lady who does a great job with anything concerning you having the best memory at her little piece of Heaven !

Room Tip: Just ask Patty, the owner,and she will without a doubt be helpful to your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Babbling Brook cottages a few weeks back with our family visiting from abroad. It was five of us and we had an absolutely splendid time at babbling brook. The cottage was lovely and very clean - the kitchen perfect for the meals we made from scratch. It was absolutely lovely being able to walk to Childs Park to see the lovely water falls and clean streams located just a few minutes away from the property and the fire pit and outdoor gardens on the property were peaceful and lovely. We loved loved the deck outside and ate every meal outside under the old hemlock trees. Patricia and Tom were wonderful hosts and made sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely be going back there to visit and stay in the future. What a wonderful locally owned place that has a lot of love that was put into it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Faith Z
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Babbling Brook Cottages is an easy drive from NYC and perfect for a nice getaway. The owner Patricia (Patti) was fantastic, beyond friendly and accommodating. She had our cabin (cabin #1) all nicely done up for the memorial day weekend and had apple pie... wine... and ice cream waiting for us in there! It's an awesome location with plenty to see and do... some amazing waterfalls are right on the property. I loved our stay there and we'll definitely go back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick weekend getaway in the country with our dog. The price tag was much higher than the cottages on the PA Parks site, but the reviews were very good and I am a stickler for cleanliness so we decided on Babbling Brook. We stayed at one of the larger cottages. It was adorable, very clean, and well stocked with essentials like pots, pans, etc. The owner Is lovely. The only downside was the location. We were hoping for a more rustic experience and the cottages are off a rather busy road. We could hear traffic. It is also next to a development of homes, which hindered our rustic experience. However, there are several National Parks close by. Overall, it is a very nice place for rest, barbecuing, and hiking. It looks like it would be a great spot for a large gathering of family or friends, as there are several cottages spaced nicely apart.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

I went to Babbling Brook Cottages for my birthday getaway. Patti, the owner, was like an aunt in my head. Then when I met her, I felt like she was part of my family. Patti knew it was my birthday, and she decorated my entire cottage. She also supplied a cake, and wine. Our cottage was adorable. It was superbly clean, quaint, and charming. I loved my time here and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank honeypot515
Reviewed 18 December 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Cottage #4 in December 2012. Patricia, the owner, was very friendly and accomodating. The grounds were beautiful and the cottage was clean, well-kept and very inviting. Will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelliectw
Reviewed 20 August 2012

stayed 08/12-08/17 2012. Highly recommend. Pretty cottages and grounds. Lovely gardens. So much more for the $ than we would have had if stayed in a hotel. A country cottage with pretty decor a kind family and beautiful property bordering George Child Park. was as described the pictures don't do justice. The falls and swimming with our own bbq and deck was a peaceful ending to our time spent visiting Delaware state park . bushkill and shahola falls were also minutes away. Patricia and tom were so kind. We cant wait to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012
#1 of 1 in Skytop
Lukan's Farm Resort
Lukan's Farm Resort
#1 of 4 in Hawley

Been to Babbling Brook Cottages? Share your experiences!