“Excellent baked goods”
Review of Country Pie Shoppe

Country Pie Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Donegal
Description: Your local bakery making homemade donuts, cookies, cakes, pies, breads and more. Made fresh everyday!
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've been buying baked goods at this shop for years and years. And I've NEVER had a "bad" anything. I've bought apple, blueberry, peach, and lemon pies numerous times. Brownies (yummy, yummy) and cookies. Cupcakes. Pecan bread and cinnamon bread. Maple rolls. Dinner breads and rolls. And my favorite, Apple Dumplings. Everything I've ever purchased here has been excellent.

I stop here year round on my way to spend weekends with family members. They know when I arrive I will be carrying boxes of baked goods. Everyone has a favorite something from here.
If I showed up without three different kinds of brownies (regular, with nuts on top, and peanut butter) I think my grandchildren would disown me!

1  Thank BellaPittsburgh94

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stopped in to this small place which features baked goods and has coffee and a few other drinks too. We enjoyed everything we tried, including pie, and bought more yeast rolls for home!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stopped on our way to the turnpike and such a wonderful discovery. Donuts were huge, fresh and not overly sugary. Also picked up a loaf of cinnamon bread, english muffin bread and some dinner rolls, all of which were excellent

1  Thank Suzanne H
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Sherri Carson

I don't get it.....after seeing all the signs and reading the good reviews we stopped here and took home a delicious-looking apple pie. YUCK!!!! The absolute worst tasting pie ever! No seasoning in this one....no spice, no sugar, no juice.....just BLAND apples in a beautiful crust. Maybe I picked out a pie that missed that step of construction. The family actually joked about how bad this was. That was $10.95 that I literally threw away!

2  Thank shecars
Reviewed 19 June 2013

while traveling in the area I stumbled on this GREAT SHOPPE!!!! what a neat place, super service and treats to die for!!!! I had the apple dumpling that was excellent, took a few assorted items home and all were excellent. the staff was so nice and helpful, do not be put off if crowded, the staff keeps everything moving fast so very little wait. the attached store is also a neat store to find cute gifts to keep everyone in your traveling plans happy and quite until the next stop. DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT PLACE!!!