“Very Good Food 🥘 ”

Dover Valley Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I am eating breakfast here, and I wish they had espresso coffee.

Food is as good as it can get.
The deserts look super good.
Very clean place

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Good home made food. Fresh salads. Waitress with great sense of humor, very attentive to our group of seven. Large portions, reasonable prices. Many choices, something for everyone.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Shared dinner here with a group of 55+ friends. Portions were generous, and home-cooking type food: chicken parm, veal parm, liver and onions, broasted chicken, broiled haddock. Salads were basic, mashed potatoes home-made. Service was friendly, with no problem splitting the check for each couple.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

They have the best breakfast in the area. Always super good, hot and fast. Go there frequently. Waitresses arent always the friendliest but the food makes up for it. Most specials include the price of coffee.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This was our first time. We are from out of town and were going to the auction down the road. My wife and I decided to stop and get a bite to
Eat. Wife had the liver and onions and I have the philly chicken sub. The food is good and the service is A+. You don't have to ask for refills. I would come back again.