“You're Much Better Off Staying at Home”

Coffee Cup Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 74 Restaurants in Downingtown
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is as boring and bland as breakfast can get. I have more variety in my kitchen at home, and that's not saying much. Don't waste your time or money at the Coffee Cup.

1  Thank PstryloveSCUBA
There are newer reviews for Coffee Cup Restaurant

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been coming to the Coffee Cup pretty much my whole life. I remember coming in with my grandmother sitting up at the counter and dropping some coins in the juke box. Also, always enjoyed talking to Mary. I would also often stop on my walk to school for a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

Now that I am older I enjoy taking my family. The place has seen a facelift since I was younger, but that hometown feeling is the same and I still enjoy ordering the mess (others have tried and failed at duplicating). This business has been family owned and operated for as long as I can remember. Great place!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Took the family to breakfast here last weekend! It was packed when we got there which is no surprise! The service was great despite the crowd and the food was prepared well and tasted great. I forget the name of what I ordered but it was like a breakfast caserole of eggs, hash browns and bacon. Not great from a nutritional perspective but it tasted great! You can't go wrong here for a local spot where you can take the family or meet friends for some comfort food.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

A lot I don't like because seating is come as you are...You have to hover around anyone leaving for the coveted seats. The menu is as is! The staff are fabulous...and the neighborhood feel is worth the wait. Try the mess! Its a interesting meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

This place has great breakfast food. Try the mess. It is a local joint, and you will get strange looks if you haven't been going for years, but don't let that ruin it for you. I love this place.