“Wonderful family take out/dine in...located in eagle village/chester springs”

Carmine's Parkside Pizza
Ranked #33 of 74 Restaurants in Downingtown
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

Perfect spot for quick take out or family dine in for casual really good food. Pizza, sandwiches, etc... great prices and always on time. Also delivery to our area, the reserve at eagle village which is great when you can't make it out to get the kids a quick dinner. Doing a great job and hope for more to come!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This used to be a friendly neighborhood hole-in-the wall. Great food and great prices. (I'm talking 1990's).

Today, new owner and they've gone "upscale", which means prices have skyrocketed and the food quality and quantity has gone down.

I'm really sad, because I really used to love the place, but today, they're just another store for the McMansion owners that have moved into the area.

1  Thank wilbur_the_goose
Reviewed 26 July 2012

EAgle over the years has slowly changed it's name....It is now Chester Springs????? I still don't understand that.....anyway...Carmine's Parkside is the hub of takeout in the area....and has been for quite a few years...we have visited many times and each time I think....I hope I get some more chicken in my cheese steak sandwich....Have mentioned it....still the same....pizza is great....beware of the chicken cheese steak...

1  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My wife and I are originally from Long Island and have difficulty finding what we consider good pizza in Chester County. Carmine's has it. You can buy it by the slice. Their cheese steaks are also good, although like their hoagies the rolls could be better.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Well, I had never eaten a Philly cheesesteak before, so I thought I'd try one at Carmine's. Everyone we were with raved about them. Maybe I just don't care for the dish as a whole, because I thought it was just okay. I'd never order another one. The restaurant as a whole seemed clean and everyone else enjoyed their food more than I did. I should have ordered something else, perhaps!