“Okay - Just barely okay”
Review of Mesquito Grille

Mesquito Grille
Ranked #79 of 143 Restaurants in Doylestown
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Service was good, but not knowledgeable of beers. Menu was not to my liking so I ordered a burger. Burger was okay. Atmosphere was very much a dive bar. I would not bring my family there. Needs a make over!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

After having a bad experience a few years back, I decided to give this place another try. Boy did I regret that! My husband and I walked into the bar and were nicely greeted by the owner...who clearly had been drinking...and still had his greasy cooking apron on. The staff there is super nice, but that's about it. After 1 beer, I went to the bathroom and was absolutely disgusted. There was feces ALL OVER the toilet. The trash was piled up half way up the wall. It didn't look like it had been cleaned in weeks. After seeing that, there was no way I was going to eat there. We got our tab and got amazing wings elsewhere. Like I said, call BAR RESCUE!!!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Four of us had dinner there Saturday evening. It was crowded but luckily we had a reservation and were seated immediately. Beer selection was very good. Ordered wings as an appetizer - they were great. We had asked to have them served first but we weren't even finished with the wings when our salads came out and immediately after that, our dinner. So we had many plates all over our table with three different courses. The report on the ribs were that they were just okay but the chicken was good. My shrimp over rice was fair, but the grilled veggies served along with it were very good. I would not rush back - time to hit up some of the other Doylestown restaurant/bar places. Spring is coming - looking forward to dining al fresco in beautiful Doylestown once again.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Ordered wings & chicken tenders from here for Super Bowl. Absolutely terrible wings - soggy, tasted like vinegar and after 2 wings you're off to the nearest restroom. My 5yo son said the chicken tenders were "gross" & threw it on the floor. Complete waste of good money. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This place is awesome. They have the best food in the following categories that I've ever had:
Wings
Fries
Nachos

And that's serious. The service here can be really crumby here if it's busy which makes me want to rate it a 4.5, however since you can only do on a 1-5 scale it deserves a 5. O, also amazing beers too.