“Awesome food, service and value”

IL Melograno Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I can only say that all of the positive comments that others shared about this restaurant are absolutely true and accurate. My date and I had the seafood specials and they were excellent and large portions. Service was very attentive and we had nothing but a positive, enjoyable experience. Do yourself a favor and visit IL Melograno Ristorante.

1  Thank Jim C

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was invited to a surprise party for a friend. I live in the area but never tried this restaurant. Well, I will return! I tried the Caesar salad, the special, which was salmon with shrimp and vodka sauce. Wow, it was delicious, and the portion was more than anyone could finish. I also liked how they handled our little surprise party. They were very accommodating. The restaurant was decorated nicely, and the service was excellent. BYOB is always a plus. I recommend this place highly! Chow!

1  Thank familyof4inpa
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hidden gem. best italian and most authentic food ever.
for a small joint, this is as good as it gets.

1  Thank Bruce J
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have visited this Gem of a Restaurant on and off since 1994.

From its outside appearance, it may fool some people who may think of the establishment as a "hole in the wall" joint!.

The inside is all serious business of serious Italian cuisine.... and I mean cuisine. The Patron is THE Chef, his wife is THE Greeter-Organizer-in-chief ! The wine collection is extremely well suited to the cuisine served. The Serving staff may (sometimes) exhibit a "high-nose" attitude to those who are not well versed with Italian cuisine, however, we have never been treated with anything buy courtesy and efficiency.

Their sea food dishes are above others in the area and in a curiously way it reminds me of fine Ristorante and Trattoria food from Tuscany area.

It is a great place to visit while you are in Doylestown. Buono Apetito !!!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

You wouldn't expect fine Italian dining from the outside entrance as it is in a strip mall, but the food was very well prepared. Their was a wide variety of types of menu choices and several special that day. Our server was curt, but did a fine job serving our party of four with a few special requests. The price was a little above average, but typical for this area.