“The best pizza - hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nat's Pizzeria

Nat's Pizzeria
Ranked #38 of 138 Restaurants in Doylestown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Arlington, Virginia, United States
“The best pizza - hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Nat's is an institution in Doylestown. Even after moving away from Doylestown and spending a few years in NYC, I still hold Nat's as the benchmark for good pizza. Yes, some people may call me crazy for that, but I don't care....it's that good. Living now in DC I can say with the exception of a few places like We The Pizza, this area doesn't know pizza. Every time I go back home to visit, my first stop is always Nats.

• Visited March 2013

“Not my type of pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

We decided to try Nat's after all the positive reviews. I was very disappointed in the quality of the pizza. Everyone has their own preference of pizza, but not fully cooked dough with tons of flower still on it, and non-fresh toppings are not what I am looking for. The sauce also lacks flavor. But hey, its Pizza, so I ate in anyway!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kevin52511
“Delicious pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

They will place what toppings you want but even a plane pizza is great due to their great tasting sauce. They also offer salads and non pizza entrees such as pasta. You will often see sports teams after school as this is close to the high school and a young person/family friendly hang out.

Visited February 2013
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“If you want drenched in grease pizza...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

...then this is the place for you. I personally have had better pizza (and options) at Italian delight and Pina's Pizza.

1 Thank Amanda G
Pittsburgh Area
“Drove from Pittsburgh area to spend the weekend because I wanted Nat's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

We lived in Doylestown for several years and every once in a while Nat's inspires me to make a 5 hour drive for a weekend in Philly. Nat's was the place that made living in a walkable area worth it. Stop in and grab a single slice. Take the whole family and get a few large pizzas to share. Hot day? Grab some water ice and take the kids to that little playground a block over. The only complaint I have is that the pizza is too hot to start scarfing down when it comes out of the oven. :)

• Visited January 2013